"Employment and Immigration to Canada "



      In the Skilled Worker Class, a skilled worker is someone who has at least one year of full time work experience within the past ten years in one of the occupations listed in Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). In order to be considered full time work experience, the relevant job has to be of 37.5 hours per week or more.

      Work experience is only considered for this purpose if it is included in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A and B of the NOC.

      Assuming that these prerequisites are met, then in order to immigrate to Canada as a Skilled Worker, the applicant needs to earn enough points to meet the Pass Mark. Fortunately for applicants, the pass mark was recently modified. On September 18, 2003 Citizenship and Immigration Canada announced that the pass mark for applicants applying for Permanent Residence as Skilled Workers (expect to Quebec) would change from 75 to 67 points.


You'll also get a FREE report on how to get started with the immigration process!


Just use your first name and valid email as your password - then click the “Free Instant Access!” button to enter (Use the same password when returning. All information kept 100% confidential). Allow the next page a few seconds to load. 


Country of Origin:

NOTE: We will NOT rent, trade, or release your information to any third party for any reason - ever.  We respect YOUR email privacy and hate spam with a passion. Links - Privacy Policy