"Hiring an Immigration Representative "


      The first option is to hire the services of an Immigration Representative / Consultant. They are also called Immigration Lawyers. Their job is to make the process easier for you, because they know exactly the documents you need to submit with your application. They normally charge legal fees and government fees. The legal fees refer to the fees they charge for their consulting services, and the government fees refer to the fees that have to be paid to the Canadian government in order to apply.

      If you wish to hire an Immigration Representative to assist you with your Permanent Residence application, you need to complete the form called “Use of a Representative” [Number - IMM 5476]. Its purpose is to appoint the representative to establish communication and conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on your behalf. Please note that the forms may change from time to time, so you should verify which form you need to use.


Just use your first name and valid email as your password - then click the “Free Instant Access!” button to enter (Use the same password when returning. All information kept 100% confidential). Allow the next page a few seconds to load. 


Country of Origin:

NOTE: We will NOT rent, trade, or release your information to any third party for any reason - ever.  We respect YOUR email privacy and hate spam with a passion. Links - Privacy Policy